Monday, August 27, 2012

I Haven't Failed ...

"I haven't failed I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”  That’s a quote from Thomas Edison, the prolific inventor.

I used this quote in picture format to illustrate my news print poem today entitled “Scopes.”   Read it at http://newsprintpoetry2012.blogspot.com/2012/08/scopes.html

Sometimes I do poems that are mini pep-talks. Today’s poem was one of them. I really needed to receive that pep-talk. Especially the part about patience and perseverance.

My readership is growing, but it feels that the growth comes so slowly.  Patience!  I will find a way to make it happen. Perseverance!  

Sometimes I feel like I am getting close to that 10,000 number. I’ve been putting a lot of time into learning SEO, Search Engine Optimization. When google, yahoo, and bing etc. can find me, it builds readership. I am starting to see results.

So I will keep at it, and with a little help from my friends, I’ll be a widely read, and hopefully profitable, blogger.  Success!

I found this at http://bloggers.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.