Friday, August 31, 2012

Google Is Just Not That Into Me

It turns out that google is just not that into me after all.

My pages will rank high when I search, but not when you search.  Unless you follow me on Google Circles. So let’s follow each other on Google Circles.

I noticed there was a little man icon next to my post on happiness that came up second when I search google for “happiness.”  So I did a google search to find out what that icon meant. It means google recognizes me and gives a high rank to things that I might be interested in, for instance, my own posts. And the posts of people who are in my google circles.

I knew it was too good to be true that google really and truly did love me.


If you join, you can click the g+ button at the bottom of posts to share my post with your circles.

The above are some of the icons for google cirlces/google plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.