Monday, July 21, 2014

Finding the Path

"Tao" means the path or the way.

I'm still trying to find my way as a writer.  I'm writing on a wide range of topics.

Last week I wrote "The Tao of Balanced Energy: Nutrition, Exercise, and Spirituality."  Please take a look at it and leave a comment to let me know your thoughts.

In the article, I give tips for healthy eating and recommend a plant-centered diet. One of the ways to fit health into a busy life is to use convenience foods. When I first switched to a healthy diet about 30 years, there were no convenience foods.  It is so much easier now.


CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

I provide some recipes in my article and recommend some convenience foods.  I buy them at Costco, but you can also get them at amazon. com.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.