Friday, October 17, 2014

Presidents Day

Abraham Lincoln Log Splitter
Painting by F. A, Schneider
by Catherine Giordano


I know Presidents Day is not until February, but I am having my own personal President’s Day.  I just wrote two posts about the presidents..

One was about the childhoods of the presidents and the other was about the jobs they had before they wee president.

I picked six presidents  George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan, and Barack Obama. 

How did their childhoods and their careers shape them into the kind of men who became president?

 
The Jobs of U.S. Presidents (Before They Were President)  (This one was designated an "Editor's Choice.")

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.