Saturday, August 9, 2014

All You Need is Love

Love You Take Equal to the Love You Make
by Catherine Giordano

All You Need is Love!

And all I needed was 40 quotations from famous people on the subject of love to put together this inspirational essay about love--how to find it, how to keep it, and how to do it.

If you are writing a love letter, or even a little love note, or maybe making a card for an anniversary or Valentine's Day, consult this essay for something romantic.

I've also created some beautiful pictures and you are free to use them.

I wish you love.


Read the essay: 


I'd love it and be so grateful if you like, share and tweet this post. If you read the article, please leave a comment either here, on social media, or on the page with the article..  I read, cherish, and respond to each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.