Friday, October 12, 2012

Tooting My Own Horn Again

I went to an open mic poetry reading lately.  One of the attendees sent me this email.

“I want to tell you that your poem about Edith Piaf was magnificent. I heard her singing and could see her petite stature as you read it. I truly loved it. You conveyed it beautifully as well. You definitely should submit it for a contest or a periodical. Really nice work.”

It’s so nice when people praise my writing.  Now if I could only get people to write their praise in the comment section of my blogs so everyone could see it.

 
P.S.: The poem is entitled "No Regrets." I like the poem also. I like it so much that I included it in two of my books, "The Poetry Connection" and "What If, If Only's and So Whats."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.