Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Apres Moi, Le Deluge

Draagon Love
I hope you love my dragon posts.
I’m doing about two excellent HubPages articles a week, plus my usual blog posts.

Every time I post something, I also post to social media to let everyone know that a new post is available. My social media followers must feel deluged by all these posts. 
 
I don’t think my social media friends and followers are all that interested. I get very few likes and shares and my stats show only a handful of hits from facebook, et al.   

BUT, every time I post to social media, I get a deluge of hits from google and other search engines. I’m not sure how that works, but I’m going to keep on posting to social media despite the evident lack of interest. Sometimes, as a experiment, I upload a blog post without also posting about it to social media. Very few hits. Then I post to social media, and voila, hits.  

My newest writings are about dragons. I wrote a well-research article about the origins of dragon myths, and then I did a fun piece about dragon stuffed toys. I recently added a companion piece about dragon-themed collectables. If you happen upon these pages, take a look. I think you will enjoy them.



 
Thank you for reading, liking, sharing, and tweeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.