Sunday, October 21, 2012

A New Milestone


It has been 300 days since I started my News Print Poetry 2012 blog project. I posted a poem every single day.
 
However I have written about 250 of these poems.  Some I put on this companion blog as bonus poems and some I just kept on file in my computer.

I have published two books,  News Print Poetry 2012 Volume 1 January to March and News Print Poetry Volume 2 April June.  News Print Poetry Volume 3 July to September will be sout soon.

I decided that each of those books should have 101 poems. It just seemed like the right number and it gave me the opportunity to use the poems that didn’t make it to the blog.

300 poems, but who’s counting? I am, for one. This is a major commitment.

I found this picture of callendar pages truneing at http://gunnip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.