Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Success or Happiness: Which is easier to achieve?

I wrote an article, How to be Happy,  about the 15 rules of happiness, using quotations from famous people, and it attracted good number of viewers.

So I thought I'd try the same technique for success. I wrote How to Be Successful, but I only came up with 10 rules this time. Does this mean that success is easier to achieve than happiness?

Did I miss any of the rules?  Use the comments section to let me know what you think I should add.  Or you could just use the comments section to tell me what a good job I did.)

Also, take a few seconds to do he polls at the end of each article.  I'd love to see how that turns out.

CLICK HERE
I hope that I have helped bring a little more success and happiness into your life.  Please like, share and tweet this post to share the message.

Thank you for liking, tweeting, and sharing this post.


CLICK HERE
to see more about
The Happiness Project
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.