Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Life as a Zombie

That's me as a zombie.
Looking good!
Red eyes are all the vogue!
I've spent the past week dead-to-the-world writing the best web article I have done so far. I did a lot of research to make it the most comprehensive look at the zombie craze possible and then a lot of work to make it a breeze to read. Zombies: The Popularity, History, Psychology, Philosophy and Reality

Please help me make it popular by helping to raise it's ranking. Just click the link.  If you don't have time to read the whole piece, maybe you could just do the brief the one-question poll or leave a comment. Polls and comments are very helpful.

If you like the article, use the facebook button at the end of the article to share it.

Maybe you don't like zombies. I have three other articles all on different topics. (I'm so eclectic in my interests.) Please click one (or more) to help popularize them.

Motto for Life

Understanding Tarot

Found Poetry

How to Be Happy

I think you will like these posts. Please click so I won't feel like the "living dead." 

The Graphic Novel
The Walking Dead







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.