Friday, September 5, 2014

Progress?

Progress
Will a lipogram mean progress for me?
I just hit 2000.

2000 views for my "hubs" in HubPages.

I wrote my first hub (a hub is like a magazine article only it is online) for HubPages on June 17, 2014. It took me 6 1/2 weeks to get 1000 views.

Yesterday, September 4th, I wrote my 27th hub. That's an average of 2 1/2 hubs per week since I first started 11 weeks ago.

It took only 41/2 weeks to reach 2000 views. That's progress? Right?

I hoping my latest hub, What is a Lipogram, is a winner for me.  My problem with getting views for my well-written, well-researched, and beautiful looking hubs is that I am writing on topics that are "saturated." This means there are tons of articles on the topic, and I'm at the bottom of the list with thousands ahead of me.

But, there are only a few hits for the phrase "What is a lipogram?" Halfway down the first page, the titles switch from lipogram to liposuction.

Now my only problem is how many people are searching for "lipogram." I had never heard of it before this week. I bet hardly anyone else has either. Even spellcheck doesn't know it is an actual word.

Now that you have heard of it, don't you want to know what it is? Hint: It has nothing to do with liposuction. Click the title below to read it and get me that much closer to 3000 views.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.