Saturday, December 20, 2014

You Can Quote Me On That

by Catherine Giordano
Happy New Year 2015 Quote

Will you be making New Year’s Resolutions this year?  Will you be keeping them next year? Did you keep them last year?  

Why do people have so much trouble with New Year’s resolutions? Perhaps because they are boring and easily forgotten. They are not inspirational or motivational 

I have an idea for this year’s resolutions. Instead of making a to-do list, make a list of your favorite inspirational quotes. Write them out or print them out. Take the list and frame it. Put it where you will see it often. Be inspired throughout the year. 

Perhaps you don’t have a favorite quote. Allow me to help. I have been collecting quotes and organizing them into categories in inspirational essays. They are all posted online.  

The quotes are on happiness, love, success, work, health, and kindness. Choose your favorite quotes—maybe one from each topic and you’ll be ready for the new year.
 







 
Whatever You Are Be a Good One book
CLICK HERE to look inside
Not inspired by my collections or too lazy to make your own list (you really should work on that) try this book: Whatever You Are, Be a Good One.  It incudes 100 hand-lettered inspirational quotations.The delightful drawings alone will be inspirational. I recommend the hard cover version so you can keep it near your bed or on your coffee table so you will see it everyday. Read a page a day or pick a page at random and let fate decide what your inspirational quote for the day will be. It makes a wonderful gift for someone also. 

But first take a minute to look at my quotes. I worked hard to find the very best quotes in each category.

I'll tell you my choices.

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. --Abraham Lincoln

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. --Robert Collier

Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever. --Leo Buscaglia

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.  --Tim Duncan

Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. --Edward Stanley

Always be a little kinder than necessary. --James M. Barrie

The above are my New Year's resolutions. I'm going to print them out on a card and put the card on the bulletin board over my desk so I will see it everyday first thing in the morning.

I hope you will check out my quote collections and choose a few for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.