Friday, November 9, 2012

Update: Good News

It appears that Showtime is once again linking to my reviews on the Dexter homepage at www.sho.com.  It's nice to have the recognition. 

I put a lot of time and effort into doing the reviews.  It's nice to know that more peole will read them.

Read my latest review. Dexter "What I Did for Love."

I've read the other reviewers and bloggers that are linked in "In the News." I think I offer an unique viewpoint. It's part review, part recap, but the most important part is commentary.  I identify a theme in each episode and that becomes the subject of the piece. I bring in real-life isues related to the theme. his unique approach is why some readers have told me they have enjoed my reviews even though they have'nt seen the show. 

by Catherine Giordano

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.