Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Big Spike in Hits

I had a big spike in hits yesterday--I got 206 hits.  Now that is not a big deal for blogs that get thosands of hits, but it was a big deal for me.  Previously, my record high was 41 hits. I've only been doing this a few months.

TodayI got got 70 hits so far.  Perhaps its a trend.

I think I got the hits because of my poem about Trayvon Martin which was about the news story reporting that it was definitely NOT Zimmerman's voice on the 911 call yelling for help.  There is so much interst in this incident.

Everyday, I tweet about my latest post.  I'm guessing that it got retweeted.

The increse in the number of hits is exciting because  "News Print Poetry 2012 Volume 1 January to March" will be published at the end of this month. There are 101 poems, including some never posted to the web, because some days I writye more than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.