Thursday, March 8, 2012

News Print Poetry Readings Scheduled

I'll be doing a reading of news print poems tomorrow at 7pm at "Coctails and Culture" at the Maitland Art Center. 

In April, for National Poetry month, I'll be doing an hour long presentation about News Print Poetry at the Maitland Library.  It is being held on Suanday April 29th at 2:30 pm.  It's free.

The more I do these poems, the more I understand the power and beauty they have.  I wish I knew how to get more people to my blog because these poems really should be read.  I've been invited to do these readings, and maybe they will help attract followers. 

See the poems at http://newsprintpoetry2012.blogspot.com  let me know how you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.