Thursday, August 30, 2012

Google Loves Me

I’m amazed! I’m delighted!

I was looking for pictures for my poem today “Living with Less” which is about happiness not being found in things, but in intangibles. 

I was looking for a picture to illustrate the poem so I googled “happiness.”  I was the third result. Little-old -e came up third!  I don’t quite know how that happened.  That is so exciting.

The link was about my poem “The App for Happiness.”  However, the link didn’t take you to my poem but to my bio page. 

After I was done with my posts for the day, I decided to try again. This time I came up second. The link takes you to the poem I did today, “Living with Less.”  The previous listing for “The App for Happiness” was no longer on the first page. That’s odd!

I don’t really understand it, but I’m glad to see that google thinks I am important. So there, Wikipedia!

I’m so happy.  Google loves me.
 
I found this picture at http://www.fwdnation.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.