Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August Poetry Project--New Thoughts

Everyday I send out the news print poem of the day.  I make my own postcards so I can include the picture.

I've been getting a picture postcard each day.  Some days, the picture and the poem match up,  Today I got a postcard from Seattle Washinton.  It was a picture of the city with Mount Rainier in the backgroud.  The poem was about Mt. Rainer.

Yesterday, I got a postcard with a Texas license plate on it.  There was a clever poem about the trials of moving from one city to another city, both in Texas.

It's fun sending the poems and fun getting the poems.  And maybe the recipients of my poems will want to read more and they will go to http://newsprintpoetry2012.blogspot.com

I'm always excited to get new readers and followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.