Friday, June 6, 2014

Dear Loyal Reader

Dear Loyal Reader:
I want to thank the loyal reader who used a link on one of my posts to buy something from amazon.com yesterday. I don't know who you are, but you made my day. It's a little endorphin jolt every time I see that someone was nice enough to use my link.   

And a big thank you to everyone else who has used my links. I appreciate it a lot.

And now a request to the rest of my loyal readers or even random people who have stumbled upon my posts:

If you want to buy any of these books, you will click on the amazon shopping cart at the top right of this post first so I can earn a little omission from amazon, won’t you? I totally appreciate your clicks. 

Also as a loyal reader, you will share, tweet, like, and even leave a comment, won’t you? I thank you in advance for your kind support.


With Love,


Your Devoted Blogger
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You know what else makes me happy? Comments. Thank you for your good wishes. And I hope you feel very happy.

      Delete

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.