Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Giving Up

I almost gave up on this project yesterday.  I spent two hours going through the paper looking for a suitable story for the day's poem.  I attempted at least five poems, and had to abandon them all.  I had just about given up when I decided to try the horoscopes.  And there I found the poem, 
quite a good poem.

I had already looked at the horoscope and had decided it wouldn't work.  But this time, I looked at the whole coulmn instead of just at the "if you were born today" part.  When I did that, I saw the poem.

Today I looked at the horoscope again, out of curiousity, to see if there was a poem there.  There was no poem.  Today, I didn't need to go to the horoscope for the poem; there were other stories that I was able to use.  But yesterday, when there was nothing, the horoscope saved the day.

It's like Fate is telling me, "Don't Give Up."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by posting a comment.